Happy Birthday Craig!

Ernest Buckley

• Members

I know it has been forever since I have made a post here in the forums, but have never forgot about all the laughter and fun times I had when I was regular in attendance here.

Landed on an old thread I had posted in here on a search, and just so happens that today is Craig's birthday.....

Hugs to you Craig, hope you have a wonderful birthday today....

Hugs to all my old friends here, for those that remember who I am.

wave.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Anderton View Post
Thanks everybody!!! And Ani came for the party! Talk about icing on the cake. smile.gif How are things?

My present to myself for today is to post a new song on my YouTube channel. I just need to finish the video to go along with it. smile.gif
Is the title of your new song "Happy Birthday To Me", with lots of birthday cake getting thrown around in the video icon_lol.gif

Seriously, Happy Birthday Craig. smile.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Anderton View Post
Thanks everybody!!! And Ani came for the party! Talk about icing on the cake. smile.gif How are things?

My present to myself for today is to post a new song on my YouTube channel. I just need to finish the video to go along with it. smile.gif
They have been good Craig. cool.gif Hope all has been well for you and your family.

wave.gif Waves at Ernest

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by electrochrisso View Post
Is the title of your new song "Happy Birthday To Me", with lots of birthday cake getting thrown around in the video icon_lol.gif)
Actually it's called "Little Pieces" and it just finished rendering, so I won't upload it before going to sleep . It's kind of dark and industrial, maybe not a good choice for a birthday song anyway...but I like the idea of throwing lots of cake around smile.gif

Oh and by the way, I don't feel a day over 86!

• Members

Actually it's called "Little Pieces" and it just finished rendering, so I won't upload it before going to sleep
. It's kind of dark and industrial, maybe not a good choice for a birthday song anyway...but I like the idea of throwing lots of cake around
:)

Fortunately, you don't look a day over 86, either.

...well, not in the right light, anyway... :poke:

• Members

Actually it's called "Little Pieces" and it just finished rendering, so I won't upload it before going to sleep
. It's kind of dark and industrial, maybe not a good choice for a birthday song anyway...but I like the idea of throwing lots of cake around
:)

I just had to check out how old you really are and found your craiganderton.com site, I see some photos of you, when were they taken, my beard is more grey than yours, and I am only 49, you not doing too bad for 86 old timer. ;)

EDIT:

Hey Craig I tried listenting to your music on allweedfiles.com, but your links get redirected to http://www.exai.com/, probably the old hosting site, is this weed thing still going, or has it died out.

Archived