Who Does the Music for the Latest Microsoft Internet Explorer Ad?

Anderton

• Members

Asking that question may reveal me as terminally unhip ("What? Didn't you recognize the Snot Puppies'' latest #1 single? Microsoft must have paid a fortune for that!"), but I'm curious. Does anyone have an answer?

And...is it just me, or is the new Microsoft product line (Windows 8, Surface Pro, etc.) actually pretty cool but no one knows that yet because there aren't enough touchscreen computers out there?

• CMS Author

Anderton wrote:..is it just me, or is the new Microsoft product line (Windows 8, Surface Pro, etc.) actually pretty cool but no one knows that yet because there aren't enough touchscreen computers out there?

Could be. Touch screens aren't appropriate for everything that we do with computers. I heard that Windows 8.1 has an easy way to make it look like "old Windows" for those of us who only find rare occasions where a touch screen is preferable to a mouse and keyboard.  Maybe this will change when there are more touch-screen-friendly applications that I find useful . .  which might come along when there are more touch screen computers . . . which people won't buy until there are more touch screen applications.

I don't think this computer thing is ever going to catch on anyway. ;)

• Members

MikeRivers wrote:

I don't think this computer thing is ever going to catch on anyway.
;)

I wouldn't bet on that. The Atari 1040ST is one sweet machine, especially if you get the Mega4 with a whopping four megabytes of RAM! You could control the world with that.

I still want to know who did the song, though.

Archived