Can I post my songs on here

Song writer

• Moderators
Where do I post my songs on here

Although you can use the file attachment feature on the forum, I would recommend you upload your song to a streaming site such as Soundcloud or Youtube and then post the link here.

Although you can use the file attachment feature on the forum, I would recommend you upload your song to a streaming site such as Soundcloud or Youtube and then post the link here.

Exactly.

Many people use YouTube to create videos of songs. If all you want to use it for is audio demonstration purposes, you don't have to focus too much on the visuals. Some people do the same with hosts like SoundCloud and post links to online audio files; either way, you can post a link here so people can check out your music and offer their feedback.

Or you can embed the video here if you prefer. That makes it easier for everyone to see it and comment without having to open another web browser tab.

To embed videos, just click on the "A" right above the message box that you use to type posts in (over on the upper-right side of the box.) That opens the Advanced Editor. In the toolbox that opens up across the top of the text entry box, look for the "video" icon - it's right next to the " (quote) symbol. Click on that and enter the URL of the video you want to post, hit "okay", then add whatever comments you want to put into your post and then post it as usual.

If you have any problems embedding videos, just drop me a PM and I'll try to assist.

Welcome to Harmony Central Song writer! :wave:

Archived