Bass Magazines and other Music Magazines as Well

MDMachiavelli

• Members

I am a magazine fanatic, at any one time I am subject to have a subscription to as many as 7 or 8 magazines. Most are motorcycle and musician related but I have others as well. That being said I save and collect all of those magazines. I even have the very first GFTPM magazine I received in the mail back in the early 80s.

That being said I am currently going through my collect and ran across about 30 issues of Bass related magazines. Most are Bass Player but some are the short lived GW Bass magazine. The magazine are in excellent condition but are of really no use to me. If there is Bass player out there that would be interested in the magazines I would be happy to accept any very reasonable offer for them.

Also if you have any magazines laying around you want to trade or get rid of, let me know. I'm not going to pay a mint for them but if you are going to throw them away I would definitely pay enough for them to cover shipping and your hassle. These are the ones I'm mainly looking for but I would be interesting in know what else you may have:

Guitar World

Guitar One

Guitar Magazine

Guitar For The Practicing Musician

Guitar School

Guitar Player

Country Guitar

Future Music

Electronic Musician

Recording Magazine

probably even a Keyboard Magazine

Just let me know, thanks in advance.