FS: Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set (SH-4, SH-2) - Brand New/Never Installed!

madler

• Members

FS: Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set (Both SH-4 and SH-2) - Brand New/Never Installed! - $89 Shipped via USPS Priority!

This Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded pickup set was recently purchased brand new and never installed. The guitar was sold shortly after and I never got a chance to install them. The package includes screws, springs and pickups. Payment via Paypal with confirmed address.

This set is great for everything from heavy blues to heavy rock, and includes four-conductor cable for trick switching options.The SH-4 JB is the archetype hot-rodded humbucker. The world's most popular humbucker, in fact. Provides slammin' output whiles retaining singing highs, aggressive harmonics, and just the right blend of sustain and distortion. Goes from sweet warm tones to raw rock 'n roll.The SH-2n Jazz is calibrated for clear, bright sound - perfect for articulate rhythm playing and lightning fast runs. Together you get a versatile setup for the versatile player. Again, this is Seymour's favorite.

hr2.jpg

hr1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Really? I've sent payment on July 2nd. Still got nothing. Waiting for seller to respond.

I sent payment too. and he never responded after. I sent it on June 28. and he told me he sent the pick ups already. if you sent the payment and i sent the payment, there's something very wrong here. im reporting it to paypal.

• 2 weeks later...