sets of six high quality 6-inch right angle patch cables only $27.00 shipped!

Jon Hiller

• Members

I have these in stock and ready to ship. These normally sell for $7.99 in my shop, they have a lifetime warranty on them, quality metal plugs with heatshrink all the way down to the cover threads under the plug. I have been having these made custom for my shop and last time I bought them I got a great deal, so I am selling off some of this batch at two for one, so instead of 6 of these costing $48 bucks, I am selling these for $24.00 plus $3.00 for Priority shipping in the continental USA for 6. You won't be disappointed in the quality of these patch cables. Here are some photos:

tubes121.jpg

tubes122.jpg

tubes119.jpg

Feel free to check out my feedback on Ebay under my username "cowabungamusic". If you're interested in picking up some of these, feel free to hit me up via PM. Thanks!

EDIT: I have been selling these in vintage woven insulation too, however, I am currently out of them at the moment. I have close to 100 sets of the ones pictured in stock right now, so I have plenty of stock on standard ones with rubber insulation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am going to order some on Monday, so I should hopefully have them in by Wednesday or Thursday. They now have the woven cables in red and blue, too, but I don't know if I ought to order those too or just keep getting the black ones in.... opinions, anyone?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

bump. I have been out of the woven ones of these for a while, as had my supplier, who is still catching up backorders, but I did manage to get 8 sets of 6 woven patch cables in today, if anyone wants some. They're still $27.00 shipped in the USA, so just hit me up via PM if you're interested. I also have a LOT of sets of the standard (unwoven) patch cables in, too.

Archived