Tons of parts Bridges/Tuners/Pickups

Kenji20022

• Members

Hey guys, I've had these two guitars just lying around and I figured I might as well part them out since I'm already satisfied with my current collection and what it provides. There's some no name brand parts and some stuff is currently on hold for people who have shown interest in private but feel free to shoot me a PM on anything, I'd prefer the cash than just have these things lying around doing nothing.

First off..

All Prices are OBO, they are listed with shipping INCLUDED, so these prices are SHIPPED. I'm looking to get rid of them, so anything reasonable will be accepted. Average shipping prices can range from $4-7 for boxes/envelops and the shipping itself for pickups and larger items. So consider that when making offers

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Individual Guitar Parts, or parted out guitar parts.

Modifications (if any): Listed below along with any issues each product may have.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): None

Location (City,State or City,Country): Florida

International OK? : Yeah, but shipping is on you. Won't be much but it probably isn't worth it.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM's on here, message me for my email

References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader/eBay/Amazon/Forums

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Listed with each individual item

Pictures: PM for pictures, I'll take them on the spot since I don't have the time to take pictures of each of them/upload/and link them to each item. I have pictures of the pickups ready to go, feel free to ask! biggrin.gif

Tuners

Charvel/Jackson Non-branded Tuners - 6 In-line - Back up for $18

Epiphone Chrome Non-branded Tuners - 3x3 - $18 (Missing one screw for tuner)

Grover Black Tuners - 3x3 - $40

Pickups

DiMarzio

EVO Bridge, Black Bobbins - $50 

Air Norton Neck, Gold Bobbin - $60

DiMarzio/IBZ 7 String Pickups Black Top/Silver Bobbin Set - $60

^ Sold as a set, willing to part it out for $35 each

Black Epiphone Stock Bridge and Neck Humbuckers - $25

^ Sold as a set, willing to part it out for $14 each

EMG-HZ Passive Bridge Pickup - $25

White No-name Strat Pickups Set (All 3) - $30

^ Sold as a set, willing to part it each for $12 each

Bridge Pieces/Trems

Chrome No-name Traditional Trem w/Independent Saddle Adjustments - $22 (Missing Trem Arm, Traditional Screw-in Strat Trem Arms work)

Chrome Epiphone Lock-Tone Bridge and Stop Tail - $20 (Some Tarnish on Saddles)

Pots/Killswitches/Electronics

No-name 5 Way Switch - $8

Master Volume Pot - $6

2x Tone Pots - $5

Killswitch w/Small Red Button - $5

3x Strat "Tone" Knobs (One Black, Two White) - $4 for the Set

^ I'll throw one in with each of the pots that are sold.

4x Black Speed Knobs (Small scratches, one has 2 or 3 small chips) - $5 for the Set

Funny story with the 3 Tone knobs, was an inside joke with my friend about how much more tone it had than other guitars laugh.gif

Now have 4 Pots from an Epiphone SG, they're very scratchy and but they work, I'd assume all they need is a cleaning or a spray to remove dust from the videos I've seen.

If you buy anything else and want these, let me know and I'll just throw them in the box with a bigger item, or just add $2 for a seperate package/envelope for shipping. Don't want to sell them in case something is actually wrong with them.

Merch

2x A Day To Remember Shirts, only worn one (Both Large, Same Design) - 15$ each.

Archived