No announcement yet.

FS: SUNN 300T w/ 4x10 BRAND NEW

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: SUNN 300T w/ 4x10 BRAND NEW

This listing is for a Sunn 300T w/ the matching 410H cabinet. I just bought the head BRAND NEW in January from a local music shop. I think they stopped making these around 2001, so I was pretty stoked to score one that had zero hours on the tubes. Since then it hasn't done much, maybe about 4 or 5 hours on the tubes is all.

I also have the matching 410H cab which I bought around the same time. This has a bit of wear on it, but still in wonderful shape.

I have to get rid of this rig ASAP so I can afford some new gear, so the first $1750 OBO takes the whole rig. I'm willing to split the two apart, but would prefer not to. If I don't hear anything, it's going to eBay by Monday.

As far as trades, I'm looking for a Marshall Super Bass or Super PA, an Ampeg 6x10 or 8x10, and an Acoustic 270.

E-mail me at imunderused@yahoo.com with offers/questions.

Thanks!
    -Alex

Where are you located? I would be interested in just the cabinet. I already have a 300T, I didn't know they ever had 4x10's, I thought these came with 2x15's. Awesome.

Comment

I'm located in northwest OH a la Toledo

Comment

All you 300t having sons of bitches..

Comment

YOU can be that son of a bitch! Buy it!!!

Comment

YOU can be that son of a bitch! Buy it!!!

How much to be that son of a bitch!?
            Originally Posted by willsellout

you could always give a couple ZJ's and make plenty

Comment

I'll sell the head for $1350, may have a taker on the cab. The thing is brand new with less than 5 hours on the tubes. I've seen them on craigslist and eBay for around $1200 used

Comment

Bump

This thing goes to eBay tomorrow if I don't hear anything

Comment

don't suppose the head is still available, is it? i'm interested, i'm in philadelphia, and i have an ampeg 8x10 and an acoustic 270.

Comment

if he gets the head i want the cab!

Comment

Sunn 300T and 4x10 matching cabinet $1400 both or sell seperatly
                      250-863-7938
                      Canada

Comment

Working...
                      X