Vintage Kustom Bass amp-cheap!

Rubinowits

• Members

$300.00 Vintage Kustom III Bass Amp Head & Cabinet. Late 80's to early 90's (as what I have deciphered thus far). Perhaps older as I could very well be wrong.

The head is Model 111 B. You can see Kustom III on the front. The cab is Model 1-15 B. It has one 15" speaker. You can see a little fading of the grille at the bottom. The amp sounds great. Very loud but also sweet. There are 3 rollers on the bottom of the cab and they all roll fine. Also has carrying straps on top and sides. Very little wear and tear for an item of this age.

It features 130 watts and two dual input channels having both High and Low inputs and the following controls:

Channel 1 has Volume, Clarity, Bass and Treble with a pull-for Bright option.

Channel 2 has Volume, Bass, Middle and Treble with a pull-for Bright option.

Head dimensions(LWH): 24 x 10.5 x 6 Weight: about 40 pounds boxed and ready to ship.

Cab dimensions (LWH): 24 x 15 x 27 Weight: about 80 pounds boxed and ready to ship (not in the same box as the head).

I can get a UPS quote to any place in the US. I daily ship and receive with a UPS business account; making shipping costs cheaper and more professional than most others. If I can ship it to a business, I could it put on a pallet, making it less costly to ship and safer than UPS.

• 1 year later...

Archived