Audere 3ZB preamp with knobs/instructions

vicenzajay

• Members

As the title states, I have an Audere 3ZB preamp with color instructions and black knobs (stacked controls for a five knob configuration) for sale. This preamp was played maybe 5 times. It was in a bass that I sent back to the maker to repair some damage done in shipping. I was very familiar with the makers own signature preamp, so we wound up putting that preamp into the bass - thus the Audere is without a home.

Note (edit) - the preamp module itself identifies itself as a "5ZB" preamp - just want to be clear. This has the 5ZB five mode Z switch as a pot (knob) with 5 detented settings.

This is a monster preamp, folks - retails street for $170 without knobs. I really don't want extra electronics just hanging around, so let's say $125 paypal'd/shipped/insured for the preamp and the knobs and the instructions. If you want one of these that is fairly new at a huge discount - come and get it.

• Members

On a completely different note - I also have a Dean Edge active preamp (treble/bass/blend/volume) for sale - mint - sent to me by Dean years ago as a result of their mistake for another order.

I'll sell it for a song - how about $25 shipped and paypal'd?

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Hi There,

Do you still have it?

I might be interested.

Kind regards, Ad.

=================================

As the title states, I have an Audere 3ZB preamp with color instructions and black knobs (stacked controls for a five knob configuration) for sale. This preamp was played maybe 5 times. It was in a bass that I sent back to the maker to repair some damage done in shipping. I was very familiar with the makers own signature preamp, so we wound up putting that preamp into the bass - thus the Audere is without a home.

Note (edit) - the preamp module itself identifies itself as a "5ZB" preamp - just want to be clear. This has the 5ZB five mode Z switch as a pot (knob) with 5 detented settings.

This is a monster preamp, folks - retails street for $170 without knobs. I really don't want extra electronics just hanging around, so let's say $125 paypal'd/shipped/insured for the preamp and the knobs and the instructions. If you want one of these that is fairly new at a huge discount - come and get it.

Archived