Corsair RM750 750 Watt Modular ATX Power Supply ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified - $70 Shipped

• Members

I bought this Corsair RM750 750 watt modular power supply brand new recently, only to find that it is an inch too long to fit flush in my tower - it is 7" in length and sticks out the back of my tower about an inch, so please measure your clearance before purchasing. Before I even tried to install it I got ahead of myself and cut out the barcode on the box, henece why it could not just be returned and instead is up for sale. The power supply is new and unused, with only a tiny hair scratch at the very top and a very slight smear in the finish along either side of the corner of it from when I slid it into my tower (see pics). I had all the cables plugged into it before sliding it into my tower so despite the fact it didn't fit all the way I powerred it up and the PSU works perfectly and is extremely quiet. I originally bought this for a DAW PC, so if silence is something you require this PSU will deliver. $70 shipped free to your door to anywhere in the US only. Paypal, Cash, or US Money Order.

Archived