Mac Pro 3.2 Ghz Hexacore $1499 OBO

• Members

I've decided to sell my Mac Pro. I would love to keep it but finances dictate that I sell it. It really is overkill and a luxury for my needs. It's a 4.1 Nehalem model that I upgraded with 5.1 firmware and a 3.2 Ghz Westmere Xeon Processor. I've also upgraded the RAM to 24 GB and installed a 64GB SSD, and a dedicated Firewire card with the TI chipset. It came with a 640GB HDD that will also be included. I will do a clean install and can use any recent version of OSX you'd like (10.7 thru 10.9). If you'd like I can even install Pro Tools, but it will NOT include any licenses. I've used this for a couple of months now and never had an issue. I still have the original box for it to ship it in. Includes a wired Apple Keyboard and Mouse. I don't have pics at the moment but will update when i get some.

As far as payment goes, I will send you a paypal invoice for it. I'll cover paypal fees and you can pay actual shipping costs. I can get an estimate for you needed. Just let me know the zip where you'd like it shipped. I prefer UPS, but if you have another preference let me know.

I will listen to trades. I'm mostly interested in a Macbook Pro with an i7-quad core processor, but if you have any other Mac with an i7 I'll listen. Might even consider an i7-quad Windows laptop. But would prefer one with firewire and/or an expresscard slot, and those aren't the most common.

Not sure there's anything else I'd be interested in trading for, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'd prefer to keep all offers as PM's or emails. You can email me at edmonds dot matthew at gmail dot com. Thanks.biggrin.gif

p.s. I also have an HP 23xi monitor I've been using with the Mac Pro. I still have the original box with it and could include it for $125, and I'll pay shipping if included with the Mac Pro. It has a few faint scratches that aren't even noticeable once the monitor is on.

Archived