Kontakt 3 / Scarbee Keys / Sonic Couture Samples

• Members

(I realize this should have probably been posted in the subforum, so reposting here).

I've switched to mostly hardware lately (and Logic) and want to sell of my sample software that I don't use. All of this stuff is original and uncopied -- I'm working on getting my registration number disabled by NI at the moment. (I take piracy extremely seriously as I'm in the software industry myself.)

Here's what's included:

Kontakt 3 DVD Set (upgrade includes K3 DVDs + serials + K2 serials) -- $399 value -- this includes all the samples that come with Kontakt 3. I do not have the Kontakt 2 disks anymore, so those are not included.

Kontakt Experience Sample DVD -- original value $99

Kontakt 2 Tutorial DVD -- original value (FREE), it's for the old version but it's still very good information

Scarbee Vintage Keyboard Collection for Kontakt 2 (works fine with K3):

24bit DVDs 1,2,&3

16bit DVDs 1,2

Original value $299 (this is the one without the extra VST effects)

Sonic Couture Kontakt 3 samples (which I have deleted), zipped on one DVD

Abstract Bass Parts

eBow acoustic and electric

konkrete 1

synthi samples

Original value $259 + 94 = $355

So the total value for this is (gulp) about $1100.

Please make me an offer -- I'm willing to sell this at a fairly decent discount. I can put this on eBay if it makes the transaction easier. I didn't keep all the manuals (sorry about that), but all the CD's (with the exception of the Sonic Couture DVD which I made from web-ordered downloads) they are all original. DVDs will come in sleeves and well packaged. There are in good shape.

If you would like to buy all of the samples without Kontakt I can do that too.

Archived