fantastic group buy offer from Zero-G

• Members

Ok, first, to be eligible, they say you need to subscribe to their Download Shop newsletter, which you can do here:

http://www.zero-g.name/dlg/cart/

Now here's what you get in the "official" group buy . . .

Outer Limits (normally $149.99)

Altered States (normally $109.99)

Morphology (normally $109.99)

Electrolytic (normally $49.99)

Ambiosis (normally $49.99)

Seismic Frequencies (normally $59.99)

Degrees of Abstract (normally $69.99)

Deepest India (normally $79.99)

Ambient (normally $49.99)

iFX Matinee (normally $39.99)

iFX Midget Gems (normally $39.99)

iFX Games (normally $39.99)

Voices Of Africa (normally $29.99)

Sounds Of Polynesia (normally $59.99)

Distorted Dancefloors (normally $79.99)

Evolution (normally priced $39.99)

Electric Dreamz (normally $19.99)

All of that for $199.99!!!

But wait, it gets better.

Instead of that group buy, you can customize it to whatever downloadable products Zero-G sells, except the Vocaloid products . . . you can put any Refills/Rex collections you want on your list, up to the retail value of the group buy . . . $1,070 . . . and get it all for $199.99!!!

There's a thread on the kvr forums about it . . .

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewto...er=asc&start=0

Buyers within Europe (the European Union countries) will have sales tax (VAT) added at 17.5%, though. This means the total cost for European customers is $234.99.

Just email them at info@zero-g.co.uk with your selections (include title prices and total price of your bundle) and confirm that you will definitely purchase if the price reaches $199.99, and give them your PayPal email address (and if you don't have PayPal, I don't think it matters, as you don't need to be signed on to PayPal to actually pay for something via PayPal . . . they just need an e-mail address to send the invoice to), and they will then be able to send you confirmation that you have joined the Group Buy.

They need to hit 50, and they're already at 27 . . . 28, really, because I'm not counted in yet, but I'm sure as shinola joining in.

It's a no-flippin'-brainer!!! :D

Archived