PC Laptop w/ lots of programs!

• Members

Hey everyone! I'm wanting to sell my old Windows XP laptop for a new netbook. However, this laptop IS old, and has it's fair share of battle scars. I've had it since '07, and it's currently running Windows Media Center XP. However, I'll wipe the hard drive and make it Windows XP Pro SP3 for you. Anyways, here's the specs:

HP Pavilion Entertainment PC dv6105us

2.01 Ghz AMD Turion 64 Processor

512 MB RAM (can upgrade to 2 GB Ram for you +$45)

80 GB HD

12-cell battery

But the deal clincher here is that I'll install any of the following programs for you beforehand:

Cubase 5

Reason

FL Studio 9

Adobe Audition 3

Waves Diamond Native Bundle

Melodyne

Sibelius 6

Ableton Live 7.0.3

Hypersonic 2

NI Massive

Guitar Pro 5

Imposcar

Arturia minimoog V

These programs will be registered under my name, however, so please keep that in mind. If there are any future errors as far as authorization goes, you can always e-mail me.

These are basically all the programs I've been running on this computer, and they all run fairly smooth.

I don't know if I'm breaking any rules here, but if I am, if any moderators can just message me, I'll take down this post.

But I just want to get rid of this computer to get a new one haha. E-mail me at kiyuhl@gmail.com for a quicker reply. Payment is by Paypal only. Located in CA.

Pictures below:

I've tried to detail all the blemishes and scratches on this thing. There are dark spots below the keyboard where I've rested my palms when typing. There are also two big scratches on the top of the keyboard that I've taken a picture of. The pictures aren't great, but hopefully you get an idea of what it looks like.

nmxftt.jpg

198t1y.jpg

iduk5z.jpg

2im72wm.jpg

PRICE!

$500 obo

Archived