FS: Apogee Ensemble and lots of other goodies

• Members

Hello, I've got a bunch of stuff I'm listing for sale. Something for everyone. I have references on the Analog Heaven mailing list under James Elliott / johans121ATyahooDOTcom and on the Vintagesynth and Synthwerx forums under johans121. Other things I've sold online include Waldorf XT, XTK, Pulse+, Jomox Jazbase & 888, DSI Evolver, Machine Drum, and lots of other stuff.

All items are kept in a smoke & animal free environment and are covered when not in use. All items are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. I will provide pictures upon request.

Synths

2x Studio Electronics SE-1x Angel Dust editions $1200 each

1x Future Retro Revolution mk2 $625

1x Future Retro XS $1150

1x Dave Smith Instruments Poly Evolver Keyboard $1900 (some encoders will skip, but get better after play. union jack display is faulty, waiting on replacement board from DSI)

1x Access Virus TI Keyboard (v1, full size not polar) $1900

Studio Gear

1x Soundcraft LX7ii 32ch console $2000

1x Schippmann Ebbe Und Flut $1600

1x Apogee Ensemble $1550

1x TC Electronic Fireworx $700 (minor rack rash)

1x Drawmer DL441 Quad Auto Compressor/Limiter (new, not vintage) $900

As far as payment is concerned, I will accept personal checks with a 2 week hold time to ensure the deposit is legit. Postal money orders or paypal is preferred. If paying with postal money order, it must be sent with a tracking number and also must be be insured for the value of the check - I know this sounds anal, however, it is to protect both you and me in the case that it gets lost in the mail. If paying via paypal please add 3% to cover the transaction fee, unless you are using one of their FREE transaction methods.

All items will be shipped from Memphis, TN (USA) & will be packed well. Prices do NOT include shipping.

For final price, I will need your address as well as your intended method of payment.

I do not mind international transactions, but I will not lie on the duties forms. Also, I will not be held accountable for any delays due to customs, nor will I pay any portion of any import taxes.

All sales are final.

Feel free to call me @ 901-292-9342 with any questions.

James (Jim) Elliott

Paypal address is >>> johans121 AT hotmail DOT com

Archived