FS: iPad 2, 64GB Wi-Fi - White, Squier VM Jazz Bass

Noise...

• Members

First up is a like new Apple iPad 2. It's the white 64GB Wi-Fi model. I'm also including a grey Apple Smart Cover for it. It's in good shape, and works great.

The iPad has been used at home almost exclusively, and it's in perfect shape. I've used this iPad to record almost every current Noisemaker Effects demo with Garageband and an iRig adapter. It's definitely a great tool to have around, and totally replaced my MacBook Pro for any mobility needs. I've got the original boxes for both, the paperwork, and even the plastic coverings that were on them. The iPad charger and usb cable are included as well.

This model goes for $699 right now, and the cover is another $40. I'll do $600 shipped for both.

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

Next up is a Squier Vintage Modified '70s Jazz Bass. I'm getting a different bass in the near future, and I don't play enough to justify two of them. This Jazz Bass is great, stock aside from the Rotosound flats I put on it, and it has a good sound to it.

It's mint - some light swirling on the pick guard is the extent of it, as I've always played with fingers and I've been careful with it.

I'm looking at $230+shipping on it.

For an extra $60 I'll add in a Gator Deluxe Bass Case that's also in perfect shape.

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Drop me a PM if you're interested in either of them. I'm not currently interested in trades, so for now they're for sale only. :hello:

Archived