2 Stanton st.150 With S Tonearm DJ Turn Tables For $350 Individual, $650 For Both Or Trades

belaC64

• Members

ST.150 Key Features:

• World's Strongest Torque Motor (4.5 Kgf-cm)
  • Heavy Duty Steel Construction
  • Ultra Stable Platter and S Tone Arm
  • Start/Brake Speed Adjustment
  • Digital Output [s/PDIF] Plug straight into CD-R or computer sound card
  • Key Correction
  • Selectable Phono or Line Output (Key correction works on line output only)
  • Dual Start/Stop Buttons
  • Height Adjustable S Tone Arm
  • Reverse Play
  • 3 speeds [33,45,78]
  • Quartz Lock
  • Selectable pitch control [+/-8%,+/-25%,+/-50%]
  • Motor Off Feature
  • Removable Target Light
  • Adjustable Feet
  • Includes "L" shaped cables

Everyone reviews these turntables extremely positively. They are always in top ten DJ turntable lists. If you have any doubts, search it yourselves and you will be intrigued.

These turntables are in excellent condition. The buttons have scratches of common use. There are very few small scratches on the turntables themselves.

Neither turntable comes with a needle / cartridge or a pad / mat, leaving it up to you to customize and make them look and sound the way you want them to.

No need to pay an extra 150 bucks for a needle or cartridge you do not need or want.

350 for one, 650 for both plus shipping obo.

I am open to offers and trades. I am interested in upgrading to a better stereo amp, a newer cartridge for my personal turntable, quality speakers, Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic or any great over ear headphone or a great pair of in ear monitors.

I will consider any decent, respectable offer even if the trade item was not mentioned above.

We ship our products fast and safe with USPS tracking. I will purchase shipping stamp and send an invoice for the shipping and cost combined. Expect $30 to $60 shipment per turntable.

We take Paypal and checks only to ensure a safe transaction for both buyer and seller.

If you have any interest or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We always respond as quickly as possible.

Archived