HUGE vinyl collection for sale

skunk3

• Members

Hey everyone... up for sale is my vinyl collection. I've been collecting for the last 6 years or so, mostly for sample material used in hip-hop production. Well, I am going sample-free now and I'm concentrating more on composing 100% original beats. Anyhow, I have a LOT of records and really all they do is take up space and collect dust these days.

Some are mint condition, others aren't so good. The large majority of them have been found at random boutiques and thrift stores. There's everything from Hawaiian music to booty-shakin' funk to hip-hop to electronic to soul to weird sci-fi nonsense. LOTS and LOTS of rare and valuable records. (even original pressing Zeppelin, Beatles, etc)

I couldn't even begin to tell you what's included. Let's just say that all in all, I have approximately 28-30 crates of records, as well as a couple thousand 45's.

A lot of them aren't in perfect condition, but they are very playable. Whether you want to score a bunch of wax for listening purposes or for amazing sample material, you should check this out. I know that vinyl is a niche market and that not many people are into it, so I am not going to ask a lot of money out of this.

I am only asking $800 for EVERYTHING. (and I will even throw in a cheap turntable, too!)

Cash or money order only. Local pickup is necessary. I live in Evansville, Indiana. You WILL need a U-Haul. I will not ship, no matter what.

You are more than welcome to come check them out in person. I am sure you will be pleased. For 800 bucks this is an absolute STEAL. Below you can find a pic of just a small part of the collection.

I am also interested in trades for:

Nice laptops/desktops

large LCD monitors

electronic music production gear (synths, samplers, drum machines, etc)

recording gear (mics, cables, preamps, efx)

video game systems (new generation systems only)

Hit me up at skunk3 (at) gmail (dot) com

or on AIM - invisibleloser

Archived