Denon XN-900 $399.99

btantillo

• Members

For sale is a Denon XN-900 DJ mixer that has resided in my smoke-free project studio for the past four months. My needs have grown, therefore I am looking to upgrade. It's an excellent piece that includes 4 coaxial digital inputs with 24-bit digital processing and 2 digital outputs that feed a CD-R burner or computer for recording purposes with a unique Track Mark ID function! Rock-solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high quality parts and reliability are the core design ingredients. Unique features provide mobile and club DJs flexibility and intuitive control. Eight-channel input matrix routing gives the freedom to move any source to any channel or the same source to multiple channels for remixing. Pre-fader level metering and gain control and long 60mm smooth channel faders are individually replaceable with the optional rotary knob (ACD-46). Three-Band EQ with full output kill, booth output with channel select, 2 mic inputs with talkover sensitivity and effects send/return with cue, dry/wet knob and channel select make this the mixer you

Archived