FS: Mamba Mix MMX16/8 IEM Line Level Mix System with Cables ($1100 + Shipping)

DrMRG

• Members

Mamba Mix MMX16/8 IEM Line Level Mix System with Cables ($1000 + Shipping)

16 Inputs / 8 Channel Stereo Output In Ear Monitor (IEM) Mixer

Do you need 1 to 8 stereo monitor mixes using your existing mixer and controlled by an iPad? If so, this is the system for you.

This system package includes:

(1) Mamba Mix MMX16/8 IEM Line Level Mixer + Owner Manual Retail: $1995.00

(1) TP Wireless Router Retail: $ 30.00

(2) Hosa DTP-803 - 8-channel Snake, DB-25 Male-1/4" TRS Male Cable, 3 meter / 9.8' length Retail: $34.99 x 2 = $ 69.98

(2) Hosa AES-315T – 8-channel Snake DB25T AES/EBU Cable, 3 meter / 9.8' length Retail: $ 47.99 x 2 = $ 95.98

(2) Hosa DTM-807 - 8-channel Snake, XLR Male-DB-25 Cable, 7 meter / 22.9’ length Retail: $ 64.99 x 2 = $ 129.98

Total Retail: $ 2320.00

The Mamba Mix MMX16/8 IEM Line Level (16/8L) System is 16 channel line level input mixer for controlling 8 separate stereo mixes using a 1 RU unit.

Each of the eight separate stereo mixes is controlled using one or more iPads. Each of the mixes can be password protected.

The Mamba Mix system is an excellent way to add eight stereo monitor mixes to your existing mixer or preamps. Simply connect 16 channels from your mixer or preamp unit to the Mamba Mix unit.

Cables are provided to connect to your mixers ¼” balanced direct outputs -or- from DB25 Tascam outs (for example, those present on the Presonus Studio Live mixer) to the input of the Mamba Mix. Cables are provided to connect the 8 stereo outputs of the Mamba Mix to the inputs of the 8 stereo IEM mixes via two DB25 to XLRM cable snakes. The 8 stereo mixes are available as XLR balanced stereo pair outputs AND to the front panel stereo headphone outputs.

The Mamba Mix 16/8 has 2 assignable EQs for each channel (1-16) and Master MIX L and R EQ (total of 4 EQs per IEM mix). Note you must have at least one iPad to control the mixes.

More details are located here:

http://www.mambamix.com/index.php/pr...line-level-mix

Video:

Features:

• 16 channels Line inputs (using your own direct outs from your mixer or mic pre)

• 8 IEM stereo Mix per system - 1RU

• Expand 16 or 24 or more stereo Mixes by adding extension (MMX16/8X) system using a simple Cat5

• Easy to integrate with wireless in ear monitor systems such as Shure or Sennheiser

• 2 dynamic assignable EQ channels

• Master EQ on both Left and Right mix

• 3-band graphic parametric EQ, Low-cut for each EQ

• All EQs, HPF, Gain, Pan and Mix for all 8 Mixers completed within one audio sample time

• Balanced mix out for long distance or wireless headphone system

• TRS headphone output on front for monitoring or close by Jam session

• iPad Apps are easy to use and navigate

• Password controlled access to each mix for secure login to Mamba MIX16/8 system

• Fast setup default configuration per mix

• Save/delete different scene settings of mix

• Fast load different scene of pre mix such as per song, per show etc

• Easy label each channel such as mic, guitar, drum, lead voc, snare etc

• Solid steel body and sleek finish

I am selling this system because I purchased a new mixing console and I am selling off my old mixing setup.

If you are looking to increase the simultaneous stereo monitor mixes without purchasing a new mixing console, this is an excellent choice. Set up and operation is very simple and works great!

Please note the following terms and conditions:

• Shipping to lower 48 states only. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!

• PayPal payments will only be shipped to the address provided as the PayPal shipping address, I will not ship to addresses listed in the "Notes" section of a PayPal payment.

• Cash (in person pick up Dayton Ohio area), Paypal (Ships after buyer contact information is verified), or Personal Check (Ships after check completely clears the banking system).

Questions? Contact me via email michaelgrimaila at yahoo.com or via cell 937-559-0606

Archived