EAW, Yorkville, FBT, TT24 and more

cobrasound.com

• Members

We're cleaning house! Here are the big items, visit this link for the full list, http://www.cobrasound.com/specials

# EAW Commercial SM5 2-way 5" Loudspeaker $99+shipping (QTY:1)

# EAW Commercial VR21 2-way 12" Loudspeaker $360+shipping (QTY:1)

# FBT Maxx4A self-powered 12" 2-way Loudspeakers $670 each including padded covers (dealer demo QTY:2)

# FBT PSR212MA self-powered 12" Co-ax floor monitors $1400 each (dealer demo QTY:4)

# Mackie TT24 Digital Mixing Console NIB $5200 (QTY:1)

# Mackie TT24 Digital Mixing Console Dealer Demo with 1/2" ATA road case $5200 (QTY:1)

# Yorkville EF500PB with covers (3 different ages - 8 total) $700-900 each

# Yorkville LS800PB with covers (all the same age - 4 total) $850 each

Please call 570-594-4964 or email jeff A T cobrasound.com for more information.

Jeffrey Knorr

Cobra Sound

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by smitty0069

Seems as if you're cleaning out your complete inventory.Are you moving in a differant direction or replacing w/ the same,just newer?

If I might offer my opinion on Jeff & his gear:

He's a Yorkville/FBT/Mackie authorized dealer that cleans out his demos periodically at VERY good prices. And as a sound company can test newer gear with little hassle. Got my LS808Bs from Jeff.

If I had $ now, I'd pick up those LS808PBs. The LS808PB + EF500PBs make a sweet system for someone looking upgrade speakers & amps.

Just so everbody knows the value here:

The black poly option is about $100 each.

The covers are $90 to $100 EACH new.

So allowing for that, you're getting the powered version of the LS808 for less than the cost of the unpowered one.

Boomerweps

• Members

Originally posted by boomerweps

If I might offer my opinion on Jeff & his gear:

He's a Yorkville/FBT/Mackie authorized dealer that cleans out his demos periodically at VERY good prices. And as a sound company can test newer gear with little hassle.

Yeah I realize he's a dealer.........just wandering if he was simply cleaning house for new gear of the same make or thinking of moving in a differant direction for his own system.

Smitty

• Members

Hi Smitty,

We periodically clear out our inventory so that we can try out new products and increase the capabilities of our live sound rig. It's a great way for us to test and prove new gear and for our customers to get some great deals. We are upgrading from the Yorkville EF500PB/LS800PB rig to Danley Sound Labs SH-50 and TH-115 cabinets. The new rig will allow us to reach slightly higher maximum SPL's while increasing sound quality and offering a wider frequency response (with the caveat of a significantly larger investment and a decrease in versatility due to the size of the cabinets and that they are passive). We also be adding some RCF322A cabinets to handle the smaller speaker on stick situations and fill in the gaps when the gigs are too small to warrant firing up the Danley's.

We have been incredibly happy with our Yorkville rig and are looking to find it a good home. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Jeff

• Members

Sorry, its just a question for you but hey, bumped back to the top right!

Anywhoo, I know from past posts that you really liked the FBT Maxx4a, just wondering how it compares with the new RCF322 that you plan on using in the next venture? (I may just be bugging you this next year about the Danleys)

I have a set of Maxx4a's and I really love them, but if the 322's sound even better (hard to believe) then Im always looking to upgrade.:) :

Archived