New Shure PG14 Wireless Guitar/Bass system $270 shipped

armueller2001

• Members

Selling this brand new system for $270 shipped.

I recieved this as a gift, and tried it out for an hour but realized I would be better off with the money because I have no use for this wireless system, I can use a cord just fine. It was purchased in September, comes with sales receipt and the remainder of the 2 year warranty which is 22 MONTHS!!. List price for this item is $450.

I can not stress enough how great the quality of the sound coming out of this is... even for bass guitar low frequencies, I noticed NO CHANGE in tone/signal level between this and a hardwired cable. The range is so far that I was playing in my BASEMENT (3 story house) and I could still hear the notes perfectly coming from my amp on the top level!! The low frequency response is 45Hz, which is perfect for bass guitar.. you'll still get all the low end you'd expect from a cord. Some wireless systems only go down to 60Hz, which is going to miss out on a lot of that E-string punch. Both our guitarists have this system and love it, but I really dont' have a use for it.

The transmitter is so small you won't even notice it when you're playing so you can take your mind off of making sure you step in the right spots to avoid pulling out your cord. Ideal for gigging musicians who like a little more crowd interaction. Shipping will be $0 to the continental United States.

Buy this system today, and save $200 versus retail cost!! Makes a great gift for any guitarist/bassist.

attachment.php?attachmentid=48147&stc=1

Archived