Peavey 24 Channel Mixer w/Anvil Case $450

lavir

• Members

Peavey 24 Channel Mixer and Anvil Case $450

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ed Tash has a nice Peavey 24 Channel Unity Series 2002 24 channel mixer with all the nice features in an Anvil hardcase for $450. Everything is in nice condition, no missing knobs or buttons, two monitor mixes and two auxillary sends. You can email him at scorpioseahawk@yahoo.com or edtash@hotmail.com or call him at 530-235-4140. This is an excellent buy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Please reread the add. The mixer is still for sale. It has a total of four auxillary sends---two marked monitors and two marked effects. Also, please use the emails or phone number listed to contact Ed Tash. He is the one selling the mixer, I just listed it for him as a favor. I know it is in great condition, not missing any knobs or buttons, and comes in an Anvil hardcase which normally cost at least $200 alone. Thanks,

Arlie

• Members
Peavey 24 Channel Mixer and Anvil Case $450

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ed Tash has a nice Peavey 24 Channel Unity Series 2002 24 channel mixer with all the nice features in an Anvil hardcase for $450. Everything is in nice condition, no missing knobs or buttons, two monitor mixes and two auxillary sends. You can email him at
or
or call him at 530-235-4140.

nice case

• Members

first, is the item still for sale? and second, how many aux sends does it have?

yes this mixer board is still available...it was used for "band rehearsals only" for 2 months...it has been stored in its Anvil case ever since and is definitely worth the $450...if anyone is interested please feel free to contact me for more info on this exceptional item!

Ed Tash aka "E.T." scorpioseahawk@yahoo.com

530-235-4140

• 1 month later...

Archived