2 Crown K1 Power Amplifiers *NEAR MINT*

EOengineer

• Members

I have 2 closet kept Crown K1 power amplifiers for sale. These were backups for a live rig that basically never got used. There were 4 occassions where these were pulled out and used for a small presentation setup, but they are basically unused.

They are in immaculate shape, function perfectly, and are beefy as all getout. Please contact me at (617) 460 1656 if you are seriously interested...I do not have the net at home...you must call.

These are going for $1000 each on musiciansfriend, I will sell BOTH of these units for $1200. In this condition, that is a steal...and it gets better. I will also include an SKB rack and one of the lower end Furman power conditioners. I may also consider prtial trades if you have a nice tube amp, 4-12 cab, perhaps a mesa or something, or a nice american made guitar...but thats only if you are around Boston.

Please understand that these are extremely heavy, and shipping will be well over $100 easy...so you must prepare for that, though if you live near Boston we can arrange a pickup.

Archived