QSC HPR PA Speakers

Tomis17

• Members

I have a set of QSC HPR PA speakers. A pair of HPR153i and a pair of the HPR181i Subs. These guys are a lil over a year old and are still in great condition. They have never been gigged. Only used for band practice not even 10 times. Bought it from a local QSC dealer. Asking for $3750 for the set. Looking to deal locally and must come pick them up because I don't have a vehicle big enough to haul them. Eau Claire, WI 54703.

HPR153:

The HPR153i 3-way loudspeaker is a great choice when the warmth, clarity and projection of a horn loaded, cone midrange system is desired. The 15" driver and larger enclosure volume provide extension down to 36 Hz making the HPR153i well suited for reinforcement of music with lots of low frequency content. Mids are handled by a 6" cone driver that seamlessly covers the critical vocal region. A 1.4" (diaphragm) compression driver delivers brilliant top end response. The 600 watt (400 LF / 100 MF / 100 HF) power module includes a 100 Hz high-pass filter (HPF) for use in subwoofer-equipped systems.

HPR153Ffront_small.jpgHPR153Fleft_small.jpgHPR153Fback_small.jpg

HPR181i:

For high-level dance music or reinforcement of bass instruments and kick drum, an HPR series subwoofer will add low-frequency extension and power to any sound system. The HPR181i single 18" subwoofer offers truly impressive low frequency extension and output. A 4" voice-coil driver and a 700 watt power module work to produce 134 dB SPL peak, at 1 meter with frequency response down to 39 Hz. The HPR181i also includes a top-mounted 35mm pole socket and heavy-duty 3" casters to facilitate load-in and load-out.

HPR181Wfront_small.jpgHPR181Wleft_small.jpgHPR181Wback_small.jpg

Archived