Line 6 Variax 500 - Sunburst and Pod XT Live Processor For Sale

marko72

• Members

Like new, Line 6 Variax 500, Sunburst finish, rosewood fretboard. In beautiful condition, lightly used with only some very light scratches on the pickguard. Also included is the Line 6 Pod XT Live effects processor and amp modeler. With the two of these items, you'll be able to switch flawlessly between different models of guitars and amps with a stomp on the processor.

I'm listing it at 900 for the two items: The Variax 500 has the case, power supply. The Pod XT Live has the power supply as well, only missing the manual, but that can be downloaded from the Line 6 web site. If you offer 900, the items will be yours. I'm looking to sell the items together, but I'm willing to listen to all offers. Pictures are available for serious inquiries only. I prefer local pickup, but will ship, and we can discuss splitting the cost.

I don't check my messages on here too often, so the easiest way to get into contact with me is through e-mail. Please don't hesitate to e-mail me with ANY questions or offers, and we'll discuss it. My e-mail is hulio31@optonline.net, and I'll usually get back to you within a couple hours, a day at most. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived