Pendulum SPS-1 Guitar Preamp for Sale!

Manzer Cowpoke

• Members

Pendulum Audio's SPS-1 is one of the finest acoustic instrument preamps on the market today. From The Pendulum Audio website: Since its introduction in 1993, Pendulum's SPS-1 has been recognized as the world leader in sound quality and flexibility for processing your acoustic instruments in true stereo. With two channels of fully parametric EQ and studio-quality mic preamps, the SPS-1 can easily adapt to any combination of instrument pickups, internal mics, or external mics.

See site: http://www.pendulumaudio.com/SPS-1.html for details.

These units are only available from Pendulum Audio direct and currently retail for $1995.00 US

I have had my SPS-1 for several years of working in the studio and on the road. It has recently been serviced by Greg at Pendulum Audio in New Jersey and is in perfect working order. Cosmetically it has a brand new face plate and apart from a few very minor scratches to the outer shell, it is in mint condition. Includes SPS-1 Main Preamp Unit, Foot Switch, Connecting Cable and One (1): Two Pickup Preamp Module (Pickup/Pickup or Pickup/Mic)

Photographs available on request.

Will sell for $1000.00 + Shipping (I live on the east coast of Canada) Firm.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived