Electro Voice RE-2G Guitar Wireless LIKE NEW IN BOX NEVER USED - $310 shipped (Vegas)

Facejackets

• Members

Whats up guys,

I have a LNIB Electro Voice RE-2 Guitar Wireless System. The reason is in Like New, and not Brand New is I lost the cardboard pretty part tthat protects the case and the case is dusty.

I have opened the case and pulled it out of the case to check it out, but never once plugged it in. I have had it in the case since the day I recieved it. I haven't had the chance to use it since I have not been in a band in three years.

It is in 100% condition.

I am trying to raise money for ammo, and to finish my AR build so this is going to go!

This unit is awesome, it has "one touch scanning" which means you hit onebutton (you have to hit it two or three times) and it will scan all 1012 channels this thing has to find you the best signal possible. A lot of other companies claim to do the same thing, but they will only scam until you have good reception and won't keep scanning all the channels to find the best. Also, I have never heard of a unit in this price range with as many channels. Did I mention it has 1012 channels?

Also can be used for guitar or bass, and if you buy the micrphone you can use it for that as well.

Because I'm a nice guy, I believe I have a small flesh colored microphone that goes around your ear that I'll throw in. It would be perfect for public speaking, Church, presentations, etc.

This unit sells new at Sam Ash, Guitar Cebter, and other major retail stores for $469-$499 NOT including the mic.

I am asking $310 SHIPPED for mine!!! CONUS ONLY!!! Add 1.5% if using Paypal

For a brand new unit that has never ever been used, thats a hell of a deal.

I only have a stock pic for now, but hopefully tonight I'll be able to get some pictures of the unit

ElectroVoiceRE2WirelessSystem.jpg

I will also accept partial trades in the form of but not to be limited to .223, 5.56, Pmags, Magpul ACS, MOE, ladder rail covers all in FDE, stripped lowers, glock 9mm mags (maybe), MOLLE gear, Streamlight TLR-1, Surefire M300

Thanks for looking, and buying. Plenty of good transactions here and GlockTalk.com, NevadaShooters.com, and others

Archived