Tabletop Combo Mixer rack case

GoneinUS

• Members

I am selling a brand new, and I mean brand new (it just arrived yesterday) Mixer Road Case for $375. I have to sell this one because I measured my mixer wrong and it won't fit in the case (my mixer is too deep). This case is an amazing case (I am ordering the same model that is deeper today). It has 12 rack spaces and the sides of the cases become table tops! It costs well over $100 to have this shipped, so you luck out. I paid the shipping, you get a brand new case!! I can send more photos if you e-mail me. Again, it is BRAND NEW. I have the box it was shipped in (if you want it) and all the mounting hardware it was shipped with. I put the casters on last night, but other than that, it is exactly as shipped.

I will not ship, as it is too expensive, so this is only available to people around the Twin Cities Metro Area. E-mail if you have any questions. I am providing a link to the product website below which has tons of info and photos. The model number for this case is C12UDJ-P.

http://www.audiopile.net/products/Cases/CU_series_roadracks/CUDJ-P/CUDJ_SERIES_TABLETOP_cutsheet.shtml

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337512[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]337513[/ATTACH]

Archived