FS - 4 compressors, DBX, TC Electronics - like new!

ibanez_dude

• Members

I have 4 compressors for sale. All in great condition. I bought twice as much I needed and am selling the rest of it.

DBX 1046 - 4 channel compressor/limiter. Like new, used only a couple of times. Comes with the original box, warranty, and rack screws. $400 shipped.

DBX 1046 - 4 channel compressor/limiter. This one has some more visible wear and rack rash on it, but works great. $300 shipped.

DBX 166XS - dual channel compressor/limiter. Like new, used only a couple of times. comes with the original box, rack screws, and warranty card. $190 shipped.

EDIT: I'm putting the TC on hold for right now, I may need to keep it around.

TC Electronics C-300. I wish I could afford to hang onto this one, cause it's a really cool compressor. It's seen some use, but doesn't really show it. Minor cosmetic wear, but the thing sounds great! I bought two, but I can only hang onto one of them. Coolest comp I've had the chance to play with. $140 shipped

[ATTACH=CONFIG]339336[/ATTACH]

• Members

DBX 1046 - 4 channel compressor/limiter. Like new, used only a couple of times. Comes with the original box, warranty, and rack screws. $400 shipped.

Don't look like the warranty is transferable:

dbx Warranty Policy
(US only)

This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and only within the United States.

Please take a moment to register your product. To register your product fill out and send in the warranty registration card provided with your product or fill out the online
form. A copy of the original purchase receipt must be provided for any warranty service.

dbx warrants each product, when purchased form an authorized dbx dealer and used solely within the U.S., to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty is non-transferable.

dbx liability under this warranty is limited to repairing or, at our discretion, replacing defective materials that show evidence of defect, provided the product is returned to dbx
WITH RETURN AUTHORIZATION
from the factory, where all parts and labor will be covered for the warranty period outlined in the proceeding table. A
number must first be obtained from dbx. The company shall not be liable for any consequential damage as a result of the product

• Members
Don't look like the warranty is transferable:

Might better off buying new with warranty at that price.

From a technical standpoint, that is probably true. Truth is, most companies have policies like that, but no one is going to object if they're sold a like-new product with a blank warranty card at a decent discount. I sure as heck wouldn't. How does DBX know I didn't buy it and give it as a gift to someone...? Heck, the product hasn't even been registered yet. Let's not hijack this thread anymore, your point is made, and people can decide for themselves. :)

Archived