FS/ Carvin Pro Complete PA System!

Gregadeth

• Members

Selling my P.A. - Carvin RX800 1200 watt powered 8 channel mixer with XLR and 1/4" inputs for each channel as well as 3 band Parametric EQ ,Phantom Power,2 seperate FX's per channel, and 2 monitor levels per channel. Built in Reverbs ,Choruses and Delays,as well as 2 seperate 14 band slider EQ's, tape in and out, Subwoofer feed. Puts out 300 watts x 4 internal power amps @4ohms,Mixer comes in a live-in Road Rack Case. Also comes with 2 Carvin LM12 Loudspeakers each with 12" woofers and 2" tweeters with internal crossovers and two adjustable heavy duty mounting stands, and 2 Carvin floor monitors with 10" woofers, plus all cables and a two Carvin M68 Microphones. I used this system with my band to play small to medium size clubs for the last two years and it always sounded great and had more than enough power for the shows, system has been used but not abused, head in roadcase is in mint condition and speakers have a few scrapes but everything is in 100% working order....I paid over $1500 for everything two years ago...I'm willing to sell the whole system for $600 and will deliver to someone in the tri-state area!

Let me know if your interested,Thanks. Sorry Will Not Ship!

Archived