Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Sennheiser EW G2 wireless receiver and beltpack transmitter, 740-776 mHz

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Sennheiser EW G2 wireless receiver and beltpack transmitter, 740-776 mHz

Includes:
    - EM100 rack-mount receiver (and two antennae)
    - SK100 bodypack transmitter
    - NT2-1 AC adapter
    - Original EW 152 G2 (Head Set) box, packing material, and manual

Does NOT include: original ME3 headset microphone.

Compatible with wireless hand-held mics capable of transmitting in the same frequency range, and also wireless instrument cables and headset mics as long as the belt-pack connector is compatible with Sennheiser's mini-stereo jack system. See further specs on Sennheiser's web site.

Great system, but this frequency range is no longer usable in the U.S. for wireless instruments/mics since the 700 mHz band has been re-purposed.

As new condition, just needs a good home.

-D44
    ************************************************** *********************************

Old guy, just trying to play through the arthritis...
    - Balance is a virtue; loud for its own sake is not... and loud won't fix bad
    - I may not interpret ridiculous, crazy, or stupid the way you intended
    - Common retail products are never awesome (thermo-nuclear probably is, though)
    Assume the requisite list of stuff...

Price?
    Axe FX Standard
    Splawn Quick Rod

RG570
    RG550
    RGT6EXFX
    RG2EX1
    Fernandes Ravelle
    Fender MIM Strat
    Washburn MG44

Comment

Sorry for delay, traveling...

$200.

-D44
      ************************************************** *********************************

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

If the frequency range works for you, add your mic or instrument cable -- with appropriate connectors -- and E Voila!

Offers?

-D44

Comment

Working...
            X