Audio-Technica MicroSet headworn mic

monthlymixcd

• Members

I took an unused New In Box (box 8.0/10.0 condition) AT892cL4-TH in on trade for a handheld wireless system that I had. This mic is also known as the BP892 (correct me if I'm wrong) and it's a headworn condensor mic that is complete with hard case, element covers, windscreens, and cord clip (all as new). It's the "TH" model which means beige-ish and the cL4 in the designation means that the attached cable is terminated with the Lemo connector used by the Sennheiser wireless beltpacks with that style of input.

These are now discontinued, but are an excellent performer. This unit was a backup for a working female musician that had an 892/Senn system. She never needed this so it lived in it's cardboard box in a rack drawer (the reason the cardboard sales box is not 100%) until I took it in on trade. They sold new for upwards of $330 (list was $480 back in the day) and typically sell new on eBay for $270 or more and used in good condition for $150. I'm asking for $200/shipped for this as-new unit. If you need the Lemo connector... it's a bargain. PM me...

Archived