Reduction Initiative Sale; No trades thank you.

Firebrand

• Members

In addition to buying a new house this coming Summer, I have envoked a "reduction initiative" to find new homes for a lot of gear. I will be posting "real time" pictures in the coming week, as opposed to ones I have taken previously. This listing will grow as I have time to go through my collective ownership.

So...lets get the party started.

Tascam 8 track digital workstation. Harddrive recording. USB. 2 tracks at once. 9 of 10. Everything works great. Brand new power supply. No original box. Have pdf of manual.

$100 plus shipping.

---

MXL Marshall Gold 35 Studio Condenser Mic. Bought for studio I never built. New in box which is still in original shipping box. 10 of 10.

http://www.mxlmics.com/microphones/studio/Gold35

Retail $695. I paid $590.

$400 plus shipping

---

PreSonus Comp16 half rack compressor. Works great. Original box, power supply. 7 of 10.

$50 plus shipping

---

MXL 990/991 microphones. The basics. One is for vocal/acoustic, other for instruments. They come in hard fitted case.

"The 990 has silky, sweet high end and a tight solid bass, perfect for recording vocals. The 991 is a superior instrument microphone designed for recording acoustic guitar and drum overheads. Both have gold-sputtered diaphragms (20mm) creating a professional sound perfectly suited for digital and analog recording." Paid $120. 9 of 10.

$60 plus shipping

---

ALSO...

2004 Fender Jeff Beck Strat, Surf Green. Has black pickguard on it. Original comes with. Included is original case, strap, hangtags, papers, strap locks, trem arm and cable. 9 out of 10.

$1200 plus shipping

---

1993 Fender Heartfield Talon V. Made in Japan (MiJ). All original with custom DiMarzio pickups, Floyd Rose Pro. Original unbranded case, trem arm and a cable are included. Think high end Ibanez. This is better. 9 of 10.

$600 plus shipping

---

1992 Ibanez RT650. Limited run MiJ. Viper neck (think the most comfortable strat neck you've played. seriously). Gotoh locking tuners and gotoh fulcrum trem. Upgraded with Evolution pickups and a IBZ/DiMarzio CS2 middle pickup. Coil tap on the neck (pull tone). Feiten-ized compensated tuning. The body has it's share of welts from the years. The neck is clean and pristine. Includes Ibanez Hard Case, straplocks, trem arm, and cable. 7 of 10.

$500 plus shipping

---

Early model Xtone Paramount Standard singlecut. Semi-Hollow. Original pickups. Upper bout strap button has been glued in. Missing part of the binding on back of guitar. This is the set neck and not a bolt-neck like the new cheaper versions of this guitar. Includes ESP fitted hard case ($130). 8 out of 10.

$300 plus shipping

---

Alvarez Dana L.A. Scoop. Made in Korea. Bought as a project, but I'm not going to restore it. Original trem was replaced by previous owner and then put back on. Original electronics. Some ugly routing was done to accomodate the replacement bridge. Other than this there are no dings or cracks in the body. Neck is excellent. Includes original Alvarez hard case. 7 out of 10.

$250 plus shipping

---

Fender JG26SCE Acoustic. Made in Korea (later versions were made in China). Solid Cedar Top. Solid Mahogany back. Laminated Mahogany sides. Fishman Classic 4 preamp. This has been my number 1 acoustic since 2006. Excellent codition. The matte finish shows shine where I "anchor" my strumming hand. Amazing sound for the smaller jumbo body size. Comes with hard case and headstock tuner. Paid $600 new. 9 of 10.

$300 plus shipping

---

Genz Benz Black Pearl 30 Head

I have had this serviced and cleaned by the same tech that works on Metallica's equipment ($200). All soldering was traced and reinforced. Tubes are a year old with about 20 hours on them. Currently reverb does not work (needs new tank-which you or I can get from Genz for $65). Includes slip cover and footswitch. Cosmetic condition 9 of 10. Electronic condition is excellent except for the reverb tank giving it 8 of 10. I gigged the 1X12 I owned of this but not the head. With tank working I would/will sell for $600 plus shipping. Without fixing tank I will sell for

$525 plus shipping.

---

Joyo Ultimate Drive pedal. The OD Clone. Works great. Less out of pocket for you.

$20 plus shipping.

---

Danelectro Pedal Tuner. 8 of 10. Has "knob guard" that surrounds display. No original box.

$25 plus shipping

---

That's it to get the party started.

Pictures and more in the coming week.

Archived