FS: Mindprint En-Voice II, 2X ART Tube Pre, ART Levelar, Blue Spark, Apoegee GIO, Tascam CD-A500

avalon

• Members

FS: Channel Strips, tube pre,Duet 2, iControl  Blue Spark, GIO, plugs,more.

Moving to a new home soon and doing a little cleaning. 

No trades please. 

Reasonable offers are welcomed but I'm not going to be giving stuff away.

If you are interested please email me

Mindprint En-Voice MKII - Tube channel strip. 

Has one rack ear with paint damage (shown in pic) courtesy of UPS bending it in shipping. Bending it back caused the powerdercoat to flake off. Unit is 100\% functional. 

$225 

processors.jpg

2x ART Tube MP Studio

Portable tube mic preamp. I used one of these on the recording output of a Line6 Spider Valve to bring the output up to line level and add some tube warmth. The other was a spare and has never been used. 

$45 for the pair

ART Levelar Tube Vactrol Compressor

Discontinued due to circuit patent violations. Fantastic portable tube compression.

$50

HOSA SLW-333, line-level 3 channel signal switch

Can be used to switch one set of stereo inputs to 3 different outputs or select one of 3 inputs to be routed to pair of stereo outputs. Great unit for switching powered monitors (what its designed for). 1/4 TRS connections. 

$65

pedals.jpg

Apogee GIO

USB guitar recording interface. Includes original box, manual, cable, and Apogee carry case

$220

gio.jpg

Bue Spark mic

Like new condition with manual, pop filter & shock mount. Also includes the original wood box that is always missing from the $99 ebay specials. 

$125

spark.jpg

MOTU Symphonic 

includes box, manual, discs, iLok and updated samples that work in Mach 3 64bit.

$50

MOTU Ethnic 

includes box, manual, discs & iLok. Samples run in Mach 2 or 3 in 32-bit mode.

$40

Tascam CD-A500

Combo rack mount CD player & Cassette. Excellent and fully working condition with remote control and manual. 

$120

• 1 month later...

Archived