KC Drumworks 'Jason Gerkin' custom Lime Drumkit

drfreako

• Members

I am selling this beautiful custom drumkit, built by Kansas City Drumworks for Jason Gerkin in 1996. The drums were used by gerkin to record Molly McGuire's "lime" album and Season to Risk's "In a Perfect World" album. He also used them to tour with Molly Mcguire in support of the Lime record.

They are lime green and silver in an amazing Hand Painted Sparkle finish.

the drums include huge 20x24" kick drum, a 12" rack tom, and 14" and 16" floor toms. all toms include rims mounting system. Basket leg mounts on the floors and standard hoop mount (not pictured) for the rack. All shells ane 10 ply maple. Very heavy and very LOUD. These drums sound AMAZING either live or in the studio.

the only hardware to be included is a stand to mount the rack tom and the legs for the floor toms.

There are some wear marks on the rack and kick that were there when i bought them from Gerkin in 2001. these marks do not in anyway effect the sound of these beauties. I have used the drums to record a couple times and to play a handful of shows. the toms have cases, the kick does not.

$1500 + shipping if outside the KCMO area. I will entertain realistic offers as well.

additional photos are available @:

http://www.freewebs.com/drfreako

Archived