Pork Pie 6x13 8 Ply Snare for trade

cheeseadiddle

• Members

Anyone want to trade for my 6x13 8 ply maple Pork Pie? It was made in 2000 and is dated and signed on the interior. It's stained in ebony with a high gloss lacquer finish. It has an amazing crack! Not in the shell, the sound. After playing it for some time, I've just decided that it isn't the sound I'm after.

The drum is *almost* flawless. There is a small spec by the badge. You can see it in the first pic. You really got to strain to see it. One or two of the lugs have the tiniest of dots on them. The rims are flat. No rust on them or the tension rods. The throw is smooth. I'd definitely give it a 9/10. It shines up beautifully. The wood grain shows through the ebony stain. And being black, it goes with just about any kit.

I'd like to get a 14" snare in trade. Something more traditional. I'm guessing this is worth about $200-225, so I'm thinking something like a Keystone or B/O Supra, a Keystone Acrolite, Worldmax Blackdawg, maybe even a freefloater. I don't know. If you want it, and you got a snare to trade, offer it and we'll go from there.

- Pics -

qhn54

pe7zb

qlbhx

Archived