2 Drumsets For Sale!!

DrumminDave

• Members

Hey everyone! I have a couple of sweet sets for sale at this time. The first is a 4pc. Pearl Masters BRX set from the late 80's. It is a beautiful looking and sounding kit. The color is a very rare and hard to find White Mist, which you can see the woodgrain through the finish. I will be selling the drums only, which consists of a 22x18 bass drum, 12x10 tom, 16x16 floor tom, and a matching 14x6 snare drum. There are hard cases for each of the drums being sold here. I am asking $500.00, which I think is a steal for such a great set of quality drums. The other kit that I am selling is a 11pc. Pintech Tour Elite electronic drumset. All of these drums are white and look very good! I have had this set less than a year, and have not had much time to play them at all in that time. This set is practically brand new, and consists of 4 10'toms, 10'bass drum, 14'snare, 3 cymbals, hi hats, and hi hat pedal. This includes a very heavy duty chrome rack, bass drum pedal, and last but not least, a Alesis DM5. This drumset cost $1800.00 anywhere, not including the drum module. I am asking $1000.00 with everything. Great deal for a fun, pro electronic set. If anyone is interested, please let me know. You can write anytime at ddrums77@yahoo.com and I can send some pics asap. If not, I will try to post some on here when I have some time this week. I am located in Maryland. Thanks alot!! Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Archived