OCDP and Pork Pie kit with DW9000 double pedal

Doctor

• Members

I'm selling my drumset that I have never taken outside of my smoke-free house/room which includes:

A real Orange County Drum and Percussion bass drum 22"diameter and 24" depth in flat black formica with flat black powder coating. This is honestly the best sounding bass drum I have ever heard feel free to call for a phone demo :p This bass drum cost over $1300 and took over six months to arrive.

I also have a real Orange County Drum and Percussion 8x7" tom with RIMS mount that I will include though it could use a wrap change to match the set, this one is Orange. OCDP will rewrap or refinish any of their drums to your likeing just call them up and send it in.

A USA Pork Pie snare drum 12"diameter and 6" depth in blue sparkle wrap. This snare sounds and looks amazing.

The other toms are Premier in see-thru black/purple with black coated hardware. One is a floor tom with matching black legs and is 14"x14" the other tom is a mounted tom with matching black mount and is 12"diameter and 9" depth.

My hardware is:

A very excellent condition DW 9000 double kick pedal with case this pedal costs $500.

A Pork Pie bicycle style drum throne in excellent condition. This is red sparkle with a black soft top.

2x double braced snare stands (Premier and Taye).

1x double braced crash/ride stand (Premier)

1x double braced hi-hat stand that has never been used and is in box (Premier)

My cymbals are:

1x Zildjian 22" A Custom Ride this is in excellent condtion. I payed nearly $300 for this.

1x Zildjian 18" A Cusom Crash never used in bag in perfect condition. $200.

1x Zildjian A vintage hi-hats that are in very good shape without any cracks etc.

I have sold many boutique amps and nice guitars in the amp forum and have many references. I'm only selling to cover tuition costs. I'm not interested in any trades at all thanks. $1900 in USPS money orders only and you pay shipping. I ship very quickly btw.

Here are some pics:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by Metalhead_drum1

I will buy the double pedal seperate if you will part from it.

I really need to sell the drums first or all of the items together. I did have an offer on the cymbals so maybe if someone wants the drums then we could work something out.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by T Hofmann

dude are you nearsighted or what? still no idea what the drums look like.

harmony central only allows really small attachments i have photos that are 2mb each but that is too big to post here. pm me with your email address if you are seriously interested. all of my drums are

i posted pics of the set as well as a clear shot of my perfectly mint bass drum so im not too sure what else would be needed but please pm me with any specifics if you like.

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Originally posted by Doctor

harmony central only allows really small attachments i have photos that are 2mb each but that is too big to post here. pm me with your email address if you are seriously interested. all of my drums are

i posted pics of the set as well as a clear shot of my perfectly mint bass drum so im not too sure what else would be needed but please pm me with any specifics if you like.

thanks

WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM

Thank you.

:wave:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I will also include another bass drum a 22x18" Premier in the same see through black purple color as the toms as well as the matching Premier 5x14" snare.

And I will lower the price to $1700+shipping.

Thanks

Please feel free to pm me with any questions.

Archived