dw 7000

danny0816

• Members

For sale is a dw 7000 double bass pedal, less then a year old. I am simply selling to upgrade to a single pedal, because i don't use the double. But, that being said, this is a great pedal in near perfect condition. I have taken it to gigs a handful of times, but my "gigs" are generally church events or youth group meetings, so the whole "smokey room" probably doesn't really apply here (you know, all those crazy smokeing Christians ;) )

Anyway, i bought it the end of november, when i bought a new kit. I unfortantly got rid of the orginal box, but I will pack it up and ship it nicely; probably in better shape then a new pedal would be shipped from an online store.

Cost is $95.00, plus shipping. Bought for 204.00 new. Guitar center said they would be selling it for about 115.00, so im trying to give you guys a little bit of a break (but not eat it :thu: )

Guy at guitar center said the pedal was in great condition, and could just about go for new, except for light (very light) wear on the felt, and some rash where it grabs the hoop. Contact me for pictures.

Thanks, and enjoy :)

Archived