Tama Superstar Kick and Rockstar Tom

blinz

• Members

6 month old Tama Superstar Kick Drum - great sounding 22" birch kick. I bought it from a local shop at a reduced price because the wrap was screwed up. I removed that wrap and refinished it. I finished the wood hoops to match as well. It is now a nice sparkle blue paint finish that looks great. I would keep it, but I am not using at the moment, don't have room to store it, and could use the cash towards other things. It could be used as is or you could refinish or re-wrap it to match your set. Has stock Tama resonant head and Evans batter. Looking for $160 plus shipping. Musician's Friend sells this same drum for $399.

Email: coachlinz@hotmail.com

I also have a 12" Tama Rockstar tom in Honey Amber lacquer finish. I had bought this to refinish and use with the above kick but then I ended up buying a whole new set instead. This drum is in mint condition with the Starcast mounting system. I would even be willing to refinish it to match the kick above if someone wanted both and wanted them to match. Looking for $50 plus shipping (the Starcast mount is worth almost that much by itself).

Archived