My great deal drumset

ARobert

• Members
This is a Great little drum set for a great Price! It is big on sound, The shells are made of 9 ply birch. Inital 5 piece kit for $250 before any upgrades. :thu:Take a look at the photo I have uploaded and let me know what all of you drummers and beginning drummers think. Have a great one.. Al :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by ARobert

This is a Great little drum set for a great Price! It is big on sound, The shells are made of 9 ply birch. Inital 5 piece kit for $250 before any upgrades.
:thu:
Take a look at the photo I have uploaded and let me know what all of you drummers and beginning drummers think. Have a great one.. Al

...and here it is:

22_1.jpg

...of course the extra tom is an upgrade. That's another $200.

• Members
Originally posted by aqualung211

wow....your pretty smart for a Spam Bot.

now do us all a favor and choke on a dick, im on to you ya piece of {censored}, and so help me god, if you existed.....
id rip your eyes out and skull-{censored} you
icon_aargh.gif

Spambot?!?! ...oh, crap. :mad::o

• Members

For all of you rude wierdos that enjoy belittling some one I posted the small set which I thought was a great deal, as they are affordable to buy a few sets to teach students. For an inexpensive set the sound is very full.
This is the set I use in my studio, you should know who you are insulting before letting stupidity come out of your mouth. Then again perhaps your not able. Al :thu:

• Members

For all of you rude wierdos that enjoy belittling some one I posted the small set which I thought was a great deal, as they are affordable to buy a few sets to teach students. For an inexpensive set the sound is very full.

This is the set I use in my studio, you should know who you are insulting before letting stupidity come out of your mouth. Then again perhaps your not able. Al

right...like the spam bot didnt find that from tama.com:rolleyes:

• Members

This is the set I use in my studio, you should know who you are insulting before letting stupidity come out of your mouth. Then again perhaps your not able. Al

so this is you?img.jpg

Archived