Philadelphia Pro Drum Lessons, 1st Lesson Free + Free Recording!

Lenny Vitulli

• Members

Pro Drum lessons are available. The first lesson is FREE plus you can get FREE recording time in a professional production studio as part of your studies!!! In addition you get FREE custom music tracks to play and practice with at home. No one offers you more for your money!

Your instruction is based on 15 + years of teaching experience. I am a Grammy member, BMI affiliate, have music playing on Radio & TV daily and I will help you.

The first lesson is FREE with no strings attached! You work hard for your money and deserve to see if an instructor is right for what YOU need.

I have considerable professional experience on stage and in the studio as a performer and session (Heavy Music to Pop, Blues, R&B, County, Top 40 & more).

Do you want to learn in a private, comfortable setting with someone who cares about your goals, or do you want to waste your time in a chaotic music store or tiny cubicle with a musician who only cares about getting paid?

Custom lessons are written specifically for you that will help you, with what you want to learn. You will develop your skill, accomplish your musical goals QUICKLY and develop your style of playing. No more cheesy books or worthless lessons that strand you alone with scattered information that doesn

Archived