Pearl Export Drums

blinz

• Members

I believe these are from 2002 or 2003 (has the newer style lugs). I bought these a couple months ago because I was playing with a band that rehearsed at a location without drums. I had planned to leave one of my other sets there for rehearsal and use these for gigs. However, that band fell through and the group I am now playing with practices at my place. I don't need 3 drum sets and don't have a place to store these so I've decided to sell them. Kick is 18x22, Toms are 8x10 and11x14. The snare is the original 5.5x14 wood snare that came with the kit. However, the wrap was messed up so I re-wrapped it in a nice looking blue diamond pearl. This kit sounds great. I am including the tom arms and a snare stand. Toms have Aquarian Classic Clear batter and stock resonant heads. The kick has what are probably the stock heads and honestly it could use a new batter head.

Price is $400 plus shipping.

EDIT: THESE ARE NOW ON EBAY FOR $335 PLUS SHIPPING.

Email me at coachlinz@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The local sale I had lined up fell through on these. Buyer couldn't come up with the money and after giving him several weeks, I'm tired of waiting. So, these are back up for sale.

I am lowering the price to $350 plus shipping.

EDIT: THESE ARE NOW ON EBAY FOR $335 PLUS SHIPPING.

Archived