Pacific toms

blinz

• Members

I have a set of toms from a Pacific Chameleon kit. I was going to use them to build some electronic pads. I don't have the time to do that right now, so I'm going to sell these. The toms are 5x10, 6x12, and 7x14. When I bought them, the wrap had been removed. I cleaned them up, made them nice and smooth, and gave them a slick looking paint job (blue metallic sparkle). They came out looking so good that I did my gigging kit in the same finish. Anyway, they look good and sound good. I have the stock heads on the resonant side with Aquarian Studio X clears on the 10 and 12 and an Evans G2 clear on the 14. The only thing they do need is new vent hole grommets.

Will sell these for $120 or best offer plus shipping. I also have a matching Pacific 4x13 snare (original black wrap finish) that I could sell for $40 if it hasn't already sold with the Pearl kit I am selling.

Email coachlinz@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

what kind of wood are these made out of?

How much shipped to grand rapids MI 49504?

Just sent you a pm. From what I've read, they are short stack CX series shells. I don't know much about them other than they sound pretty good.

Archived