Tama Starclassic Black EFX Birch Drums For Sale

rockstardave1

• Members

I have a Tama Starclassic Black Magic EFX Birch Drumset for sale in excellent condition. The only flaw of this immaculate kit is the front right bass drum hoop which I have professionally had repaired. The small crack was from normal gigging and wear and tear. The rest of the hoop is fine. I tried to order a new bass drum hoop, but when I called Tama, they said it would take 4 month's to get new one, and need to sell kit ASAP. The drumset consists of an 8-10, 9-12, 11-14, 18-22, and a 5-14 snare. I have only played these drums at gigs, and the studio. The drums themselves are in excellent condition.

These drums sound really good. I have brand new Evans G2 clears on the tops, and the original Evans G1's on the bottom, along with the Evan's Emad bass drum system, with an Evans pad in the drum. The Emad system is just $100 by itself. The bass drum comes with the Tama Stock front head. I am also including the original bass drum heads. The batter is a Evans G4 head, and the front is the Tama logo head. The snare has a brand new Remo Emperor Coated on the top of the head, and an ambassador on the bottom.

These drums feature the starcast mount system.

Drums come with double tom holder, and mounting clamp/bracket for 11-14. Here is a link to anything else you need to know about this kit.

http://namm.harmony-central.com/SNAMM02/Content/Tama/PR/Starclassic-Performer-EFX.html

Drums will be professionally packed in their original Tama boxes at a UPS store, or Mail Boxes Exc. Buyer pays for shipping. Shipping rates could be in excess of $100-150. Your choice of USPS, UPS, or Fedex. I am asking $1300 OBO.

If you have any questions, please email me at rockstardave1@yahoo.com.

Tama Starclassic Front

DSC00696.jpg

Tama Starclassic Back

DSC00698.jpg

8-10" Tom

DSC00911.jpg

9-12" Tom

DSC00914.jpg

11-14" Tom

DSC00918.jpg

5-14" Snare Drum

DSC00920.jpg