Pearl export + cymbals for sale

timmay8612

• Members

Selling an early 90's pearl export kit with what i believe is an early 90s ludwig snare. All hardware included including a tama throne, a straight ludwig cymbal stand (pretty new, great shape) and a tama boom stand (newish, great shape). Few problems with anything, although the legs on the snare stand don't fold up any more and the snare lever must be coaxed a little bit to 'turn on' the snare (perhaps thats just the fault of me on replacing the snares incorrectly on the drum? no idea). Some heads need to be replaced, others might be able to stand a little more, they're remos. Just replaced the bottom head on the snare drum.

Zildjian New Beat 14" hats, 22" Zildjian Avedis Ride, and a 14" thin Paste crash (sounds more like a crash/splash). The Zildjian stuff was purchased a year and a half ago or so. Very little time on them. In case anybody is counting, thats like $600 to buy those cymbals new. I ONLY WANT $700 TOTAL FOR THE HARDWARE, SHELLS, AND CYMBALS. Thats right, the whole nine yards for 700 bucks. Quite a deal if you ask me. The drums are in Indiana, I'm not really interested in shipping them at the moment, but if you're near Indiana or want to make a road trip I can meet you somewhere, I'm flexible on that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, lots of views and no PMs or posts, call it $650 now. This deal keeps getting better and better. Let me stress again, thats like $450 to buy just the hats and the ride new, and they both have very little playing time. All the rest of the hardware and shells are a steal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived