FS: Groove Percussion Drum Set

gabe15

• Members

Bass, Floor tom and snare are 6 lug and the 2 mounted toms are 5 lug. I would have to take this to the UPS store and have them pack and ship. I had it quoted going up to NY at $235 packed and shipped. So I would say it would be around the same.

• Members

Bass, Floor tom and snare are 6 lug and the 2 mounted toms are 5 lug. I would have to take this to the UPS store and have them pack and ship. I had it quoted going up to NY at $235 packed and shipped. So I would say it would be around the same.

gabe-

Just wanted to toss an idea out to you. Pack this kit up yourself and ship it through FedEx, not UPS. Packing materials and boxes should cost you less than $20 if you have to buy them and FedEx shipping would only run arouns $50. I shipped a 5 piece Tama Superstar kit w/ a snare stand from PA to TX and it ran me $49. It will fit in 2 reasonable size boxes if you nest the drums inside each other. You're going to have a tough time selling this kit for over $200 including shipping. If I was close enough to pick it up, I'd buy it for $75.

• Members

Hey!!! Thanks for the info. I am a guitar player and do NOT deal at all with drums. I have shipped a ton of guitar and amps but never packed up a drum set?????? I will check into this. Thamks again for the info!!!

Archived