FS: Tama Superstars EFX, Zildjian Sweet Ride, K/Z Hats

SOADStreamlined

• Members

Hello everybody! My name's Jon, and I long ago gave up my pursuit of percussion. My musical instrument of choice is now turntables and a mixer! Unfortunately, I invested a rather hefty amount of money into percussion gear before I realized that drumming wasn't really for me. I have three items for sale now:

1. Tama Superstar EFX SK52 Standard 5 Piece with All Hardware

I purchased these Superstars in December (Christmas) of 2005. For the first few months I had them, I would play them daily. After that, I rapidly began to taper in my playing. The drums have now been dismantled for over a year, and have been sitting in my air conditioned room. The shells are in absolutely excellent condition. The heads need replacing, but I still have the stock heads on them anyway, so replacing them would probably be a good thing for you anyway! I can take pictures upon request, if anybody is interested. This is the set that is for sale:

SX52S-DBA.jpg

2. Zildjian 21" Sweet Ride : Very Good Condition

I purchased this Ride brand new from Midwest Percussion in early 2006. The first thing that I learned before purchasing this ride was correct stick technique for utilizing all the different aspects of a ride. This allowed me to make the most of my ride, and prevented causing any unnecessary damage to it. The cymbal is in very good condition. There are nothing more than stick marks on the ride. No dings, no cracks, no keyholing. Once again, pictures available on request if anybody is interested!

3. Zildjian 13" K/Z Hi-Hats (K Top/Z Bottom) - Very Good/Good Condition

These hats were purchased off eBay (used) shortly after receiving my drums. Once again, I made sure to learn the proper technique for playing hats before I purchased them. And again, there are no dings, no cracks, no keyholing. They are simply in good condition. Nothing more, nothing less! If anyone's interested, I can snap up some photos and get them to you.

And yes, I'm very willing to take any real offers on any of these goods. I figure I may as well let some HC drum enthusiast get some use out of them rather than have them sit in my room for any longer!

Oh, and the reason I chose now to sell them?

My one year anniversary with my significant other is coming up. And guys, you know what that means. I need all the money I can get my hands on right now!

So, as I said, if anybody's interested in any of these goods, my name's Jon and my e-mail is hxcxor@gmail.com. Just reply to this thread, or preferably, shoot me an e-mail! I live in NW Indiana, and I would be more than willing to deliver the drums to Chicago, Indianapolis, Louisville or really any city that's not too far out there. I'm also willing to ship the cymbals.

Thanks for looking at my items!

Archived